Review the below eligibility dates, rules, and restrictions for the 2021 Pendoring Awards to ensure that your work meets our requirements for entry.
All work must be published or aired between the dates listed below.
"Published" means the advertisement or work appeared in a form of mass media exposed to a substantial audience.
1. Entries must be commercially published, launched or aired for the first time between 1 August 2020 and 30 August 2021.
2. In the case of campaigns that straddle the eligibility period, e.g. if two pieces of a campaign were published prior to 1 August 2020 and three pieces after that, then the full campaign (all five pieces) is eligible for entry this year. If you have previously entered two of the pieces into last year’s awards, you can enter all three pieces into the integrated campaign this year.
3. Student work created from 1 August 2020 and up to 30 August 2021 may be entered.
4. Absolutely no work that has not yet been published, launched or aired will be accepted - and the onus is on the agency to ensure that all work entered meets these rules.
NOTE: If you were unable to enter work into the 2020 Pendoring Awards due to COVID-19 and your work does not fall into the 2021
eligibility dates, please contact email@example.com .
BACK TO TOP
1. Entries are only eligible for South African indigenous languages.
2. All entries must be at least 70% in either Afrikaans, isiNdebele, isiXhosa, isiZulu, Setswana, Sepedi, Sesotho, siSwati, Tshivenda, Xitsonga. or a combination of any of these languages. 3. If multiple companies have worked on a project, they must agree in advance who will submit the entry and they must agree on how the credits will be completed. If an entry is received from more than one company, only the first entry will be accepted. No refunds will be given on duplicate entries.
1. All requests to withdraw an entry must be made in writing.
2. Requests made prior to the entry deadline may be replaced with another entry.
3. Entries cancelled after the entry deadline may not be replaced.
4. No refunds on entries. Under no circumstances will refunds of any fees or costs relating to entries or entry into the awards be issued to entrants. The fees paid for entries are intended to cover the costs of administration, processing and judging the entries and awards.
5. Any entries disqualified by the Pendoring will not be refunded. This includes duplicate entries and entries that do not follow the specified rules.